Rochester and Monroe County, NY Investigation Service
Donald A. Tubman, Private Investigator - Private Investigations
Donald A. Tubman Private Investigator is a provider of investigation services in Rochester and Monroe County, NY. I am a NYS licensed and bonded private investigator and a NYS notary public and am registered with the Monroe County Conflict Defender's Office Assigned Counsel Program and Federal Courts. I have contacts and associations with licensed investigators throughout the United States and abroad in Central and South America, the United Kingdom and Europe.
I can assist you with an investigation of any matter and all investigations are private and confidential. I have over 20 years of medicological investigations, including controlled substances, pharmacy investigations and medical malpractice, but can also assist with fraud and health care fraud, safety and security investigations and audits and wrongful death investigations.
I am located in Upstate New York and proudly serving Rochester, Monroe and the surrounding Finger Lakes Counties. I am affiliated with the National Association of Pharmacy Boards and National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association.
Learn More About Donald A. Tubman Private Investigator:
- Criminal and Civil Investigations
- Witness location and Preparation
- Obtaining statements
- Crime scene investigation review and photography
- Subpoena service and Process serving
- Asset search Corporate Due diligence
- Background checks
- Workers compensation fraud
- Public record search
- Skip tracing and People locates
- Experienced in the handling of all aspects of corporate investigations, using surveillance, investigative and research techniques
- Surveillance of all types
- Wrongful Death and Medicological Investigation
- Health Care Fraud Investigations and Audits
- Safety and Security Investigations
- Security Risk and Threat Assessments and Consultations
Contact Donald A. Tubman Private Investigator today at 585-889-4725 for all your Rochester and Monroe County, NY investigation service needs.